Small Cell Permits

Applying for a small cell permit

The City of Atlanta requires anyone performing work in the public right-of-way to obtain a permit to do so. Applicants must have the appropriate qualifications for performing work. Install small cell equipment on replacement pole at approved location. All work, service, and activity related to this permit shall be subject to all applicable City laws, policies, and regulations.

A separate permit must be obtained before closing or blocking any street, sidewalk, or lane of traffic or boring/excavating in the right of way. Permittee shall notify the Department of Transportation at least 24 hours before starting any work. This permit is temporary and may be canceled or the provisions may be changed by the Department of Transportation.

Where to apply

You can now apply online for small cell right-of-way permits.

Apply for a Small Cell Permit