Right of Way Closure Permits

Applying for a ROW closure permit

‍Applying for a ROW closure permit with the exception of work conducted by a Franchise Utility pursuant to a scheduled maintenance permit for limited time and scope, a lane closure, full street closure or sidewalk closure permit is required for any activity that requires blocking or closing a lane(s), street or the sidewalk. You will also need to apply for a Qualified Contractor permit if you are digging within the Right of Way.

    Where to apply

    You can now apply online for non-franchise right-of-way permits.

    Apply for ROW Closure Permit