Any disturbance to the public right-of-way requires a permit issued by the Department of Transportation. Right-of-Way Permits are required for lane and road closures as well as other activities in the public right of way.

The Department of Transportation issues various permits for working in or blocking the public right-of-way. Examples of such work may include installing or making repairs to a driveway apron or sidewalk; building a structure that requires a driveway apron; or tapping into an existing sewer/sanitary line.

- Franchise Permits
- Qualified Contractor Permits
- ROW Closure Permits (Lane, Sidewalk, Full Road Closure)

Select a permit type below to learn how to apply