Full Road Closure Permits

Applying for a full road closure permit

A full road closure permit is required if you are closing all or a portion of a City Street. There is a fee associated with this permit. If you are closing off all or a portion of a City street for construction or entertainment filming purposes, or if you are closing off a City sidewalk to pedestrian traffic, you will need to get complete the checklist below:

Where to apply

You can now apply online for non-franchise right-of-way permits.

Apply for Road Closure Permit